Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

[ENTERTAINMENT] Don Jazzy Locked Me Up Because Of A Song Cover – Singer, Kelly Hansome Insists, See Details



Don Jazzy Locked Me Up Because Of A Song Cover – Singer, Kelly Hansome Insists, Shares Details 

It will be reviewed that music sweethearts were stunned when Kelechi Orji, otherwise known as Kelly Hansome, as of late blamed Don Jazzy for locking him up for completing a front of a melody. 

The Maga Don Pay vocalist shared the story on his Instagram page while commending a trooper companion's birthday. 

Talking with Sunday Scoop, he expressed that he didn't have the goal to uncover the information yet all he said was valid. 

He stated, "It was when Don Jazzy captured me that I met the warrior I said in my post. I needed to wish him a glad birthday and I recollected the occasion. I figure individuals were astounded on the grounds that they felt Don Jazzy couldn't do such. For what reason would you bolt up your sibling for completing a front of a melody. The track was titled, I'm Feeling Good, by 2baba including D'banj, while Don Jazzy delivered it. In the event that he is pleased with what he did, he ought to react." 

Hansome additionally expressed that Charly Boy could vouch for what he was stating, as he was one of the general population who helped him. He stated, "I marked an embraced and they distributed it online with my mark. They guaranteed I was safeguarded with N500, 000 however that is false. I didn't put out the melody; it was released on the web. They even advised the police to put a workstation staring me in the face with the goal that individuals would think I was a yahoo kid (Internet fraudster)." 

As indicated by him, the exact opposite thing he would do is to start peace chats with Don Jazzy since he was the person who had wronged him. 

He stated, "I couldn't care less about gathering him or settling things. He is a maker, I am a maker as well. On the off chance that he purchases seven houses and I get one, it is a similar bed we will think about. I don't need numerous houses to be fulfilled as a person. I wish he would acknowledge that he went too far by imprisoning me yet he won't do that on account of pride. You can just cheat individuals for some time, not until the end of time. He would have said something on the off chance that I was lying, however he didn't concede or say a word since it was valid. I am certain on the off chance that he turns out to deny it, Charly Boy will talk." 

Kelly likewise demanded that he had never been near Don Jazzy and knew just minimal about him. 

"I have not done anything with him previously but rather he went to my birthday party which was sorted out by Baba Keke in Lagos and he indicated me cherish. Be that as it may, securing me an uncommon hostile to theft cell demonstrated he couldn't have cared less about me," he kept up. 

He, in any case, expelled claims that he had left music, uncovering that he as of late dropped an EP, 4Play. 

He expressed, "I just dropped an EP and I am chipping away at more tunes. I live in America however the vast majority don't have the foggiest idea about this. I just come to Nigeria when I have to take a shot at specific things. Aside from music, I have different things I do. I have a little girl to deal with and I am the principal child of my folks."

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu